Allison Park Law Firm Handles Estate and Elder Law Concerns
Respected Allegheny County attorneys also provide insightful guidance on business law matters
Finding the right solutions to estate and elder law challenges can be difficult and even emotionally taxing. At times like these, Abernethy & Hagerman, LLC in Allison Park offers creative, effective ways to accomplish your objectives. Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience assisting Western Pennsylvanians with wills, estate administration, trusts, Medicaid planning, powers of attorney, guardianship and making long-term care arrangements. We also advise on business law issues. Your family and circumstances are unique, so it is vital to retain a respected attorney who will work with you personally and provide the peace of mind you deserve.
Dedicated lawyers give each client personal attention
Whether the need is immediate or you’re wisely making arrangements in advance, it is important to retain an attorney who is:
- Knowledgeable — Over several decades, our attorneys have established reputations for providing insightful, creative legal advice. Firm attorneys Jay Fingeret and Ilene Fingeret have earned AV Preeminent® Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and high ethical standards by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Community-focused — Many of our new clients reach out to us after being referred by a friend, family member, neighbor or business associate. By offering flexible scheduling and giving everyone we represent personalized attention, we work to relieve the burden on our fellow community members.
- Compassionate — When you’re making decisions that could affect your family for years to come, you want a legal counselor who truly understands your values and goals. In every situation, we treat clients with the utmost care so that they can make important decisions in a supportive environment.
Regardless of whether you’re looking to develop a straightforward estate plan or you require sophisticated guidance on tax issues or trusts, we will give you the representation you need to prepare for life changes.
Legal counselors advise Pittsburgh-area clients on wills, trusts, probate and long-term care issues
In Allegheny, Butler, Washington and Westmoreland counties, our firm assists clients with challenges relating to the following legal practice areas:
- Estate planning — We advise Pennsylvanians on a full range of estate planning issues, as well as concerns relating to wills and probate matters.
- Guardianship and powers of attorney — If you believe that a loved one can no longer make sound decisions regarding their well-being, our attorneys will outline the process for establishing legal guardianship. You can also rely on us to develop enforceable medical directives and power of attorney documents that can be used if you are incapacitated.
- Estate and trust administration — Our accomplished trusts and estates lawyers provide skillful counsel on estate administration as well as the duties required of a trustee.
- Elder law — Whether you’re looking for guidance on Medicaid planning, nursing home arrangements or another elder law concern, you can rely on us for personalized advice.
- Business law — Large and small enterprises frequently face significant legal obstacles, but our business law attorneys work with clients to develop strategies that help them succeed.
Once we’ve discussed your situation and goals, we’ll outline the available options for you and work diligently to implement the solution you choose.
Contact an experienced Pennsylvania attorney to schedule a consultation
Abernethy & Hagerman, LLC advises on estate planning, elder law issues for Western Pennsylvania clients including West View, Hampton Township, McCandless Township, Franklin Park, Gibsonia, Glenshaw, Bakerstown, and Wexford. To make an appointment for a consultation, please call 412-486-6624 or contact us online. Our office is in Allison Park.